The app store has been booming with multiple new apps each day and there are marginally more developers working in the world behind the success of these apps than ever before. Games are one of the primary sources of revenue for any app store. The gaming industry itself makes more than that of the music and motion pictures industry does collectively. This tells us that gaming is still a sensation among youth and adults.
Most games are released on the Windows platform but the recent surge of smartphones in the consumer market has enabled a massive audience with access to a 24×7 online store for their entertainment purposes. There are now more than twice the Android System users than there are the total numbers of Windows PC users globally. This means that people have been enjoying many too many diverse apps on their handheld devices.
But what if you’d like to watch it all on an even bigger screen? Or have more processing power to make that movie whose app crashes each time you try to decode a 4k video? Here comes the remedy to all your such problems and it’s known as Andyroid.
What is Andyroid?
Andyroid is a simulator program to emulate the Android system on your PC and it runs the Android 4.2.2 Jellybean system by default. Andyroid features full-screen mode so that you can enjoy your content in theater mode and it also offers great compatibility with most free and paid applications present on the market.
For gamers, they can resize the application window which will auto adjust to the custom resolution without freezing or crashing. There’s also the feature of using your phone as a controller to access, navigate and manage the emulator while it runs next to other programs in the taskbar.
Play Fortnite on PC
Fortnite, made by the Epic Games has been awarded to be the game of the decade and there are several reasons behind it. The thrill of playing a survival game allowed gamers and users to compete with each other globally in a Battle Royale. Also, Fortnite revolutionized the microtransaction system by introducing limited-time skins and other aesthetic items along with the battle pass feature that during each new season provides users multiple chances to gain popular and new items by playing and completing quests.
To download Fortnite on PC, follow the guide carefully.
- Proceed to the homepage of Andyroid or Download Andyroid Emulator with the link provided below.
- Run the installer and follow the on-screen prompts to properly install the emulator on your system. (You can ‘Decline’ third-party promotions/downloads while installing the app).
- Once the installation is complete, run the Andyroid Emulator by double-clicking the desktop icon.
- You should be greeted with the home screen on the Andyroid. Since Fortnite isn’t available on the Play Store, you can download the Epic games installer from the download button given here.
- Double-click the Epic Games installer APK which will launch Andyroid and ask you another prompt to begin the installation. Press Yes and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Soon as the Fortnight will be downloaded, you can access it from the Andyroid Homescreen and have hours of fun while playing it. Launch the game by clicking on the app icon.
It is incredibly simple to play Fortnite on PC using Andyroid and with features like key mapping and graphics rendering mode. Get greater customizability than your handheld devices by using the Andyroid Emulator.